Pomposa Abbey, located in the heart of Po Delta Park, dates back to VI-VII century. The monastery received illustrious characters of the time, including Guido from Arezzo, the monk inventor of modern musical writing based on the seven notes.
Inside the Church of Saint Mary, next to the stunning 48 meters high bell tower, you can admire Giotto – inspired frescos and the beautiful mosaic floor. On the opposite side there are the Cloister, the Palace of Reason, the Refectory, the Chapter and the Pomposa Museum.
If you want to learn more about this masterpiece of Roman art, take part in one of the guided tours at Pomposa Abbey November 2019.
SCHEDULE OF GUIDED TOURS AT POMPOSA ABBEY NOVEMBER 2019
- Friday 1st November 2019 at 11.40 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.
- Saturday 2nd November 2019 at 11.40 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.
- Sunday 3rd November 2019 at 11.40 a.m. and 4.00 p.m.
- Saturday 9th November 2019 at 11.40 a.m.
- Sunday 10th November 2019 at 11.40 a.m.
- Monday 11th November 2019 at 11.40 a.m. ( San Martino celebrations, patron saint of Codigoro)
- Saturday 16th November 2019 at 11.40 a.m.
- Sunday 17th November 2019 at 11.40 a.m.
- Saturday 23rd November 2019 at 11.40 a.m.
- Sunday 24th November 2019 at 11.40 a.m.
- Saturday 30th November 18th 2019 at 11.40 a.m.
Duration of the guided tour: about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
GUIDED TOURS AT POMPOSA ABBEY NOVEMBER 2019 RATES
Guided tours at Pomposa Abbey rates are (entrance fee not included):
- 5 euros adult
- 3 euros from 9 to 18 years old
- Free from 0 to 8 years old
The entrance fee at Pomposa Abbey are:
- Full: 5 euros on week days, 3 euros on Sundays
- Reduced-rate tickets for over 18 and under 25 (for the residents in the European Union only): 2,00 euros
- Free entance for under 18
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS GUIDED TOURS AT POMPOSA ABBEY NOBEMBER 2019
Tourist Information Office – Tel: +39 0533 719110 – E-mail: email@example.com
Opening times of the tourist information office: from Tuesday to Sunday from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.