The Broth and boiled meat Festival 2018 will be held in Codigoro from 9th to 11st November. The food stand in Piazza Garibaldi will be open Friday for dinner, Saturday for dinner and Sunday for lunch and dinner. At lunchtime the stand will open at 12.15 p.m. and for dinner at 7.15 p.m..
MENU OF BROTH AND BOILED MEAT FESTIVAL 2018
- Cappelletti in broth
- Passatelli in broth
- Boiled meat with horseradish, mustard and sauces
- Salami and cotechino with mashed potatoes
- Salamina with mashed potatoes
- Gran Misto di San Martino (boiled meat, salami and cotechino with mashed potatoes, horseradish, mustard and sauces)
- Tart, tortiglione and tamplùn
SCHEDULE OF BROTH AND BOILED MEAT FESTIVAL 2018
Saturday 27th October 2018
- 5.30 p.m. – Inauguration of the exhibition “Encounter of a journey together” by the painters Renzo Crociara and Ugo Meneghini. The exhibition will remain open until Sunday 11st November. Opening hours: 10.30 a.m.-12.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m.-6.00 p.m.. Pro Loco exhibition hall in Codigoro.
Thursday 8th November 2018
- 10.00 a.m.-12.00 and 2.00 p.m.-5.00 p.m. – Flea market used by the Pastoral Parish of San Martino. Palestrina Oratory Via Puccini.
From Friday 9th to Sunday 11st November 2018
- Exhibition “Lungo gli Argini” exhibition of watercolors by Maria Caterina Spada. Opening hours: 10.00 a.m.-12.00 p.m. and 3.00 p.m.-6.00 p.m.. Exhibition space ex Bar Commercio.
Friday 9th November 2018
- 5.00 p.m. – Between the lines of a square. Reading of fairy tales for children by the nursery school teachers Pirin Pin Pin. Arena Theater – Piazza Matteotti.
Saturday 10th November 2018
- 10.00 a.m.-12.00 p.m. and 2.00 p.m.-5.00 p.m. – Flea market used by the Pastoral Parish of San Martino. Palestrina Oratory Via Puccini.
- 3.00 p.m. – Arrival of San Martino on horseback by the Cowboy Delta del Po association and GAD Amici del Teatro. Piazza Matteotti.
- 5.30 p.m .- “Concert of the Pizzu Caput Gauri Ensemble: twenty years of music together“. Sant’Eurosia Riviera Cavallotti.
- 3.30 p.m.-7.00 p.m. – Casette del Mercatino of typical products of the Delta. Piazza Matteotti.
Sunday 11st November 2018
- 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. – San Martino Gallery Children’s Market and Charity Corner organized by the Codigoro Volunteering Associations “La Grande Sorella”, “Il Volo” and “Lana e Caffè”. Piazza Matteotti and Via IV Novembre
- 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. – Casette del Mercatino of typical products of the Delta. Piazza Matteotti.
- 10.00 a.m. – 6.00 p.m. – Extraordinary Market organized by the Voluntary Associations AVIS, AIDO, CRI, Buonincontro, Il Mantello and UDI with chestnuts, mistuchina, cakes and chocolate. At Sgombracà he will do the wheel clearance in collaboration with the Codigoro traders in favor of the AVIS di Codigoro. Via IV Novembre.
- 11.30 a.m. – Celebration of Wedding Anniversaries with the Choir of San Martino. Church of San Martino in Piazza Matteotti.
- 12.15 pm – Opening of the Gastronomic Stand 2nd Brodo and Bolliti Festival organized by the Pro Loco Association of Codigoro in collaboration with N.U.S. Codigorese, Polisportiva Capitello and AVIS di Codigoro. Piazza Garibaldi.
- 12.30 p.m. – Convivial lunch with the community. Oratory of Codigoro Via Puccini.
- 3.30 p.m. – Performance of the “Dixie Gang” Band. Itinerant show through the streets of the village.
- Extraordinary opening of the shops.